Every transaction is a milestone in someone’s life, as Americans collectively notarize 1.25 billion documents each year. There are quite a few reasons as to why a document needs to be notarized. Homeownership, court documents and generally quite a few life-changing events hinge on access to and approval by a notary public. Today, we at Denton 24 Hour Mobile Notary would like to share how a notary is more than a special rubber stamp.
Importance of Notarizing Documents
Trusting the authenticity of legal documents is essential for everyone. Clarity and certainty are not things you can figure out later when purchasing a home or establishing power of attorney. To help deter fraud, a notary public is a public official appointed by a state government. Notary publics witness the signing of vital documents and verify the identity of the signer(s), along with their willingness to sign the documents, and their awareness of the contents of the document or transaction. In order to have full faith in important documents, notaries are highly relied on. A notary public applies their own details, after witnessing a signing, such as a seal, signature, and notary commission details. A notary’s seal on a document indicates that a notary public verified that the transaction is authentic and properly executed. You are saying that the facts contained in the document are true when you have a document notarized, as it is the same as swearing under oath in a court of law.
Notary Public Modernization
Getting documents notarized can be incredibly frustrating, despite its importance. In order for your signature to be verified, customers have needed to find, schedule, and visit a notary public in-person for over a century. Notary public moldernization has eliminated the hassle tied to having to make an appointment and travelling to an office by allowing you to connect with a notary public through mobile options. Through a more verifiable form of legal notarization, mobile notary’s, such as Denton 24 Hour Mobile Notary offer more convenience. Generally, having the paperwork notarized takes a matter of minutes.
How to Notarize a Document
A notary does several things, we broken it down below for more clarity.
1) According to the standards of the state has set in place, the notary verifies identity of each signer.
2) At the time of signing, notaries determine that each signer was coherent.
3) Confirmation signers signed the document of their own free and willing act. Because signers understand the purpose that the document was intended to accomplish, this means no one pushed or threatened them to sign and they chose to sign.
4) Notaries administer an oath or affirmation to each signer that the statements made in the document are true and/or that they will do what the document says if required by the body of the document or the notary certificate attached to it
5) Notaries conduct a verbal ceremony that actually asks each signer to acknowledge or swear/affirm to their signature on the document and all that entails.
Notarized Documents in Argyle, Ponder, Krum, Sanger, Aubrey, Little Elm, The Colony, Corinth, Highland Village, Lewisville, Flower Mound & Denton County, Texas
There are other many details covered during when you have a document notarized, and when you need the official seal, you have the experts of Denton 24 Hour Mobile Notary to provide the expertise and convenience by visiting your location. Call us today!